In your journey as SAP consultant you must face this issue before
The data is locked by user XXXX and can be displayed only.
Do you want to display locked data?
This blog post going to talk about two different ways that can be used to handle this issue
– Using transaction SM04
– Using transaction SM12
By end of this video you will know how to :
1. Use SM04 Transaction to display all system logged on users
2. Select user screen to close – End users session
3. Use SM12 Transaction to display all locked objects
4. Checking locked objects status
5. Unlock locked objects
6. Difference in impact between SM04 and SM12
This blog vide available in Arabic and English versions
Now you can use SM04 & SM12 to enable data modifications when blocked by other user
Okumaya devam et...