When data replication is triggered from SAP ECC to S/4HANA in case of SAP Central Finance replication there are needs where customer want to restrict the data based on certain logic. It may be:
- Controlling Area
- Company code
- Document type
- Anything else based on customer scenarios.
There are standard delivered SAP filter rules which can be leveraged to restrict data based on a specific field. For example, if you want to only extract data for Company code ‘1000’ then you can use the filter rules to achieve this.
There are approx15 filters pre-delivered by standard SAP which can be utilized to restrict data extraction. There are 2 types of filter conditions available when replication is done from ECC to S/4HANA.
- Event Based
- Field Based
Below are the details of the event based conditions. but please take a note of below:
- These changes are mass transfer ID specific
- Re-Loading of all the tables is required once the filter conditions are active.
Steps to activate the filter:
- Go to Tcode LTRC and Click on the configuration you want to apply the filter for.
2. Once entered, go to the tab named Processing Steps and double click on Create Predefined Load and Replication Objects.
- Click on the Initial Load Object of any table. You have options of AUFK, COBK and CFIN_ACCHD.
4. Select the Subproject Radio button and Click on Change.
5. Under this screen click on Conversion Logic.
- We want to extract data from ECC based on specific client for which case we can use SAP delivered condition named SKIP_CFIN_CLNT. Double click on filter condition. Then click on free code button to open the ABAP editor.
- Each SAP delivered condition has an ABAP code which is inactive until user activates it manually. When user opens the ABAP editor the logic is commented out. We need to activate the code by uncommenting.
Okumaya devam et...