Aslında infoya baktığımızda çok bir açıklama yok
Aşağıdaki resimde seçili yerde yazanlar note 1489891
yani şubat ayında yayınlanan bir notu referans yazıyor. 1489891
ve ekindeki 1053737
nolu notun içeriğini aşağıya ekledim. Zaten 6-8 haftada bir patch yani yama yayınlıyorlar. Aslen Gui versiyonumu sık sık yükseltmemeyi tercih ediyorum, Windows 20 çıksa hemen yükleyim kullanmayacağım gibi, geliştirmeler devam eder, stabil ve sorunsuz kullanım daha önemlidir. Örneğin bir gui versiyonunda SAP
to excel ayarlarında gui kaynaklı sorun çıktı, mecbur kaldık alt sürüme downgrade yapmaya. bu sebeple tabiiki benim düşüncem, en yenisi bizim hemen kullanmamız gereken sürüm olmayabilir, stabil olan birkaç alt sürümü rahatlıkla kullanabilirsiniz. 7.40 ile 750 arasındak ayrımı tema dışında anlayabilecek bir kullanım deneyimine sahipseniz başka tabii ki.
1489891 - Hotfixes for SAP GUI for Windows
- 2018/10/18 SAP GUI 750 NWRFC BAPI control : Excel crashes while executing GetSAPO, note 2699297
- 2018/10/30 Wrong popup background color in Enjoy/Tradeshow/Streamline themes, note 2708492
- 1 2018/11/20 SAP GUI for Windows 7.50 PL 8 Hotfix 1, note 1489891
- 1 2018/11/20 SAP GUI for Windows Tree control : Vertical scrolling is slow in column tree control and this is observed when column tree is having many columns when Belize theme is active, note 2709670
Version 6 from 27 Şub 2018 in English
This note contains information about individual corrections for SAP
GUI for Windows as of release 7.20 (so-called "hotfixes").
prepatch; hotfix; special build
Reason and Prerequisites
GUI for Windows patches are delivered every 6-8 weeks (see SAP
note 1053737 for more information on expected delivery dates of the patches). In case an urgent correction is required to address a production down issue this timeframe may be too long. Therefore as of SAP
GUI for Windows 7.10 we have implemented the capability to deliver additional corrections on top of shipped patches ("hotfixes").
As of SAP
GUI for Windows 7.20 the hotfixes are shipped via SAP
Service Marketplace and can be downloaded by all customers.
- Q: What is a "hotfix" for SAP GUI for Windows?
A: A hotfix is an extension of an existing patch of SAP GUI for Windows in which one or multiple important corrections has / have been added in addition to those fixes already being part of the original patch. Hotfixes are only shipped for especially critical and urgent corrections.
- Q: What is the advantage of a hotfix?
A: A hotfix can be shipped regardless of the shipment schedule of the regular SAP GUI patches and it only contains one or at least very few correction(s). Therefore the risk of introducing regressions is lower.
- Q: What is the content of the files "gui_<Release>_<Patchlevel>_<Hotfixlevel>.exe" and "gui<Release>_pdb_<Patchlevel>_<Hotfixlevel>.exe" and what do these names mean?
A: The term <Release> shows the release of SAP GUI, <Patchlevel> shows the patchlevel of the patch the hotfix is valid for and <Hotfixlevel> contains the index of the hotfix. An example would be "gui720_1_3.exe" - hotfix 3 for patchlevel 1 of SAP GUI for Windows 7.20.
The files "gui_<Release>_<Patchlevel>_<Hotfixlevel>.exe" contain the hotfixes while the files "gui<Release>_pdb_<Patchlevel>_<Hotfixlevel>.exe" contain the PDB files for the hotfixes - these are only required in case an issue occurs with the hotfix.
Just like SAP GUI patches hotfixes are cumulative and contain the corrections from all previous hotfixes for the same patchlevel and all corrections from the patchlevel the hotfix was created for itself.
- Q: How do I apply a hotfix?
A: A hotfix can be applied just like a standard patch (local application or via SAP Installation Server). Of course we recommend to apply all patches using an Installation Server infrastructure.
- Q: What is the support status of hotfixes?
A: Hotfixes are fully supported (just like standard patches).
- Q: How can I see what is contained in a given hotfix?
A: Have a look at the info file that is shipped together with the hotfix. This file lists all notes and corrections that are part of the hotfix.
Q: What happens when I install a newer patch over a hotfix?
A: That depends on the corrections which have been included in the hotfix. You need to check the notes of the corrections which have been added to the hotfix before installing a new patch. The notes will give you information on which patches contain the same corrections. Our recommendation is that you install at least the patchlevel which contains all the corrections from the hotfix.
1053737 - Expected release dates for SAP GUI for Windows
Version 220 from 5 Kas 2018 in English
You need information on the expected release dates of the next SAP
GUI for Windows patch. You will also be informed via this SAP
Note if a patchlevel was skipped or a patch should not be used.
If you would like to be notified when one of the patches is released please subscribe to the following thread in SAP
SAP GUI for Windows: Important News - Additional Topics - SCN Wiki
The calendar week number that is given below means the week number from the ISO week date system (see e.g. ISO week date - Wikipedia
patches, patch, SAP
GUI, SAPGUI, correction, fix, release, date
Reason and Prerequisites
The dates given in this SAP
Note are just estimates and can change anytime.
We cannot give you definite shipment dates for patches since the patches
undergo a QA procedure before being delivered. In case of errors being
found during the tests of a patch the shipment of the patch has to be
postponed until the errors have been resolved and a successful test has been performed.
In general patches for SAP
GUI for Windows are shipped every 6-12 weeks,
but depending on the results of our tests this may vary.
Note is only available in language EN (English).
SAP GUI for Windows Release 7.50
Patchlevel 9 is expected to be shipped in week 2 (7 - 11 January 2019)
- Patchlevel 8: Shipped on 5 November 2018.
- Patchlevel 7: Shipped on 30 August 2018.
- Patchlevel 6: Shipped on 14 June 2018.
- Patchlevel 5: Shipped on 12 April 2018.
- Patchlevel 4: Shipped on 25 January 2018.
- Patchlevel 3: Shipped on 23 November 2017.
- Patchlevel 2: Shipped on 14 September 2017.
- Patchlevel 1: Shipped on 7 July 2017.
- Patchlevel 0 (initial delivery): Planned shipment 10 May 2017 (please note that this is not a patch, but a full installation which is available under http://service.sap.com/installations).